SUPPORTING YOUNG PEOPLE INterested in manufacturing, engineering or tech
WHO WE WORK WITH…
young women students
Whether you are in your final year at school or studying at college, the Technology Supply Chain helps young women to find the right inspiration, apprenticeships and career starts for them.
young women under-graduates
Are you studying a technical subject at a university in the West Midlands? The TSC helps women under-graduates to develop the employability skills and make the connections they need to launch their careers after graduation.
under-employed technical graduates
The TSC is committed to helping all under-employed technical graduates in the West Midlands to find more suitable employment. If your talent is being under-used, then we can help.
HOW WE HELP YOU…
We will help you to discover the hidden opportunities.
We will help you to develop the skills employers are looking for.
We will help you to find apprenticeships and work placements.
We will help unemployed and under-employed graduates to find the right job so they can make the most of their skills.
We will provide you with an on-line portal (coming soon) which will give you access to training and inspirational talks.
You will be invited to appropriate free conferences and workshops to help inspire and give you the skills you need.
HoW DO I GET INVOLVED?
You are inivted to join the Technology Supply Chain community whether you are a student, under-graduate or recent graduate in a technical subject who is looking to develop their skills and find a great job or set up their own business.
All you need to do is complete the details opposite and add yourself to the approriate category:
- We will help you to discover the hidden opportunities- find the well-hidden advice, inspiration, placements and dream jobs
- We will help you to develop the skills employers are looking for- get the job you want by having the skills employers searching for
- We will help you to find apprenticeships and work placements-there are plenty of great opportunities and we’ll help you to find the right ones for you.
- We will help unemployed and under-employed graduates to find the right job so you can make the most of your skills.
- Find inspirational and training talks on our on-line portal- coming soon.
- Get invites to appropriate free conferences and workshops to help inspire and give you the skills you need.