HOW THE TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN SUPPORTS MANUFACTURERS
We connect you with the grantS, funded support and opportunities available from Universities, LEPs, catapults etc.
WE HELP MANUFACTURERS TO…
We can help you reduce costs in many ways from streamlining and automating processes to reducing waste and minimising your expenditure.
DEvelop new products
This could be tweaking your current product for a new market (e.g. make door handles for trains as well as cars), updating your designs or using your assets in a different way.
grow YOUR business
We can help you find the grants, funding and support you need to grow your business whether its new equipment, more staff, bigger premises etc.
Partnering with local Universities, organisations and
HoW DO I JOIN THE TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN?
We help our manufacturing members to achieve their goals and become more efficient, more profitable and more competitive. We do this by making it simple for you to find and access the grants, funded projects and support which will:
- Automate the boring parts of your business- free up your time from dull administration so you can work on growth or enjoy more free time
- Increase efficiency through standardising and streamlining processes- get more done in less time and boom your bottom line
- Reduce or eliminate waste- discover innovative ways to turn your waste into an asset
- Cut your costs-there are many ways you can cut costs without impacting the quality of your product
- Help you to develop new internal processes and use proven technology so you can build the business you want
- Support you to innovate and develop new products and services- steal a lead on your competition and future-proof your business
JOIN US by completing below:
BENEFITS OF manufacturing memberSHIP…
You will be directed to the well-hidden funding and funded support available to you.
You will be invited to free workshops and useful events run by Universities, LEPs, the MTC and other organisations.
You will be invited along to our quarterly manufacturers-only briefing and networking event.
You will enjoy predictable expansion using proven technology, new ideas and automating the boring stuff- like administration.
You will recieve our weekly e-newsletter which updates you on the upcoming events, workshops and opportunities available.
You will get free access to our library of resources for manufacturers. Find videos, templates and reports that will help your business.
WORKING WITH GREAT UNIVERSITIES…
THREE REASONS FOR MANUFACTURERS TO JOIN
We will help move your business forward using the funding and funded support available from local Universities and other organisations.
We don’t ask for membership fees. We only ask that you take advantage of the fully funded support and grants available when appropriate.
We are a Community Interest Company- which means we are not-for-profit and any extra money that we do make is re-invested in our community.
Discover grants, funded projects and support FOr manufacturers.
TYPES OF MANUFACTURING MEMBERS
The aerospace sector employs over 180,000 people in the West Midlands alone. We work to help this sector make the most of the support available.
The automotive sector is a vital part of the West Midlands economy. We are helping companies to find new ways foward as we transition more to electric vehicles.
Electronic manufacturers are growing in the West Midlands with huge growth in the area of sensors and Smart Cities. There is a great opportunity for this sector to drive innovation.
ENERGY and BIO-ENERGY
One of the West Midlands Combined Authorities’ areas of focus is energy stoarge and systems. We are helping companies to develop new solutions including bio-energy.
FOOD AND DRINK MANUFACTURERS
We have supported numerous food and drink manufacturers in the region to innovate and develop new products. Find out how we can support you.
Plastic injection moulding and plastic manufacturing feed into many supply chains in the region and in the UK. We can help you innovate and find new markets.
The rail sector is actively looking for innovative SMEs. The industry has not moved forward at the same pace as other transport sectors and is seeking an injection of entrepreneurial companies.
METAL AND METALFORMING
Metal and Metalforming has had its home in the West Midlands for centuries. The Confederation of British Metalforming is based in West Bromwich. Find out how we can help you.
From TVs and stereos to washing machines and dishwashers, many parts and goods are manufactured in the West Midlands. We are helping companies to out-pace their competition with innovation.
JOIN THE TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN
You are invited to join the Technology Supply Chain. Simply complete the form opposite and we will add you to our manufacturing members’ list.
Remember you get:
- Easy access to hidden grants and fully funded support- fuel your business growth with free support and match-funded grants
- Invitations to free workshops and events- discover new approaches and new business opportunities
- Access to quarterly manufacturers-only briefings and networking events- find out about the help and support available to manufacturers in the West Midlands
- Support with innovation and using proven technology giving you predictable expansion and increased profits
- Weekly e-newsletter with ideas, opportunities and invitations
- Free access to our library of resources for manufacturers- discover proven ideas and methods to take your business to the next level