Universities, LEPs, catapults and other organisations receive millions of pounds in funding to award grants or give support to companies in the West Midlands.
Find out how your company can benefit and join our group of over 1,000 members by completing the below form. You’ll then recieve a confirmation e-mail to confirm your membership.
We hope you decide to join us and take full advantage of the opportunities available to your business.
Simply complete the below form:
Would you like to boost profits and cut costs? Increase efficiencies and productivity? Offer new products or services?
The Technology Supply Chain is a rapidly growing no-cost membership (we currently have nearly 1,500 members) for West Midlands companies in the:
- Manufacturing Sector- from food and drink through metal and components to electronics and transportation etc.
- Technology Sector- app developers, web site developers, coders, digital marketing companies etc.
- Engineering Sector– inc. civil, electrical/ electronic, mechanical, computer, chemical engineering etc.
- Professional Services Sector- inc. accountants, business consultants, marketing agencies and solicitors
We do this by working in partnership with a range of delivery partners and organisations including:
- MAKE UK
- The MTC
- Birmingham Tech
- The CBM
- Aston University
- Birmingham University
- Wolverhampton University
- Coventry University
- Birmingham City University
We connect you with the little-known grants and support available from local Universities, LEPs, catapults and other organisations.
There is plenty of support available to help you to automate, innovate and grow. This could be anything from automating parts of your administration, your accounts or your marketing through to developing innovative products or services.
Join our free membership today and you will:
- Be directed to the well-hidden funding and funded support available to you.
- Be invited to free workshops and useful events run by Universities, LEPs, the MTC and other organisations.
- Be invited along to our monthly briefing events and regular networking lunches and drinks.
- Enjoy rapid expansion by discovering new markets, new customers and new opportunities.
- Receive our weekly e-newsletter which updates you on the opportunities available to your business.
- Get free access to our library of resources which you can also contribute to.