GET GRANTS AND SUPPORT to help your business move forward
Are you looking to develop new products, services or internal processes? How about digital solutions?
There are 3 grant programmes that might be of interest to you.
Proof of Concept
You can get 40% matched funding on projects up to £25,000. This can be used for IP, market research, prototype development and other feasibility concepts.
You can get a maximum grant of £10,000. The average grant awarded is £4,000.
This little-known grant offers 44% matched funding on spends from £5,000 to £22,000. It has the advantage of not requiring job creation. This is good news during these challenging times.
You can use this grant funding to help with the cost of marketing, apps, prototypes, material, parts or equipment.
Supporting SME’s looking to grow through the innovative use of digital technology. This projects offers a mix and match package of support:
- 1 to 1 support from in-house digital advisors – including digital marketing, and web development.
- Grant Funding to help implement new digital products and services – including CRM’s, digital software and hardware.
- Workshops and Webinars – including social media, digital photography, landing pages etc.
These projects are managed by Coventry University and are aimed at supporting businesses with less than 249 employees in the Coventry & Warwickshire, Greater Birmingham & Solihull or The Black Country regions.
These projects have helped:
- Manufacturing Firms
- Technology Companies- app developers, web site developers, coders, digital marketing companies etc.
- Engineering Companies
- Professional Services- inc. accountants, business consultants, marketing agencies and solicitors
Please register your interest opposite.
SHARE YOUR PROJECT WITH US:
Please complete the below form and list the grants you are interested in from:
- Proof of Concept
- Innovation Networks
- Digital Focus