HOW THE TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN SUPPORTS ENGINEERS?
We connect you with the grantS, funded support and opportunities available from LOCAL Universities, LEPs, catapults etc.
How we help ENGINEERs…
We can help you reduce costs in many ways from streamlining and automating processes to minimising your expenditure and finding grants to fuel your growth.
Innovation is key. This could be developing new products, new services or using new technologies like 5G. Innovation allows you to stay competitive and profitable. Find the relevant grants and support.
find new markets
Are you looking for new markets and new opportunities? Many engineering companies by entering into new and relatively untapped markets. We can help you to find the profitable avenues for your business.
BENEFITS OF ENGINEERING MEMBERSHIP…
You will be directed to the well-hidden funding and funded support available to you.
You will be invited to free workshops and useful events run by Universities, LEPs, the MTC and other organisations.
You will be invited along to our quarterly manufacturers and engineers-only briefing and networking event.
You will enjoy predictable expansion using proven technology, new ideas and automating the boring stuff- like administration.
You will receive our weekly e-newsletter which updates you on the upcoming events, workshops and opportunities available.
You will get free access to our library of resources for manufacturers. Find videos, templates and reports that will help your business.
WORKING WITH GREAT UNIVERSITIES…
THREE REASONS FOR ENGINEERING FIRMS TO JOIN
We will help move your business forward using the funding and funded support available from local Universities and other organisations.
We don’t ask for membership fees. We only ask that you take advantage of the fully funded support and grants available when appropriate.
We are a Community Interest Company- which means we are not-for-profit and any extra money that we do make is re-invested in our community.
HoW DO I JOIN THE TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN?
We help our engineering members to achieve their goals and become more efficient, more profitable and more competitive. We do this by making it simple for you to find and access the grants, funded projects and support which will:
- Automate the boring parts of your business- free up your time from dull administration so you can work on growth or enjoy more free time
- Increase efficiency through standardising and streamlining processes- get more done in less time and boom your bottom line
- Reduce or eliminate waste- discover innovative ways to turn your waste into an asset
- Cut your costs-there are many ways you can cut costs without impacting the quality of your product
- Help you to develop new internal processes and use proven technology so you can build the business you want
- Support you to innovate and develop new products and services- steal a lead on your competition and future-proof your business
JOIN US by completing below:
TYPES OF ENGINEERING MEMBERS
The aerospace sector employs over 180,000 people in the West Midlands alone. We work to help this sector make the most of the support available.
We are helping chemical engineering firms to get involved with West Midlands companies innovating in everything from food processing to bioenergy.
We are working with civil engineering companies on using the opportunities offered by SMART structures to monitor and deal with environmental situations, such as flooding.
We are helping mechanical engineering companies to make the most of cutting-edge solutions and discover new markets and clients in the West Midlands and beyond.
We are supporting production engineering firms to use AI and sensors to improve efficiencies as well as find new opportunities with manufacturing companies.
One of the West Midlands’ five focus areas is medical technology and healthcare. We are working with biomedical engineering firms to move the region forward.
Helping Engineering Firms to Find Grants, Funding, New Opportunities and New Clients
JOIN THE TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY CHAIN
You are invited to join the Technology Supply Chain. Simply complete the form opposite and we will add you to our engineering members’ list.
Remember you get:
- Easy access to hidden grants and fully funded support- fuel your business growth with free support and match-funded grants
- Invitations to free workshops and events- discover new approaches and new business opportunities
- Access to quarterly manufacturers and engineers-only briefings and networking events- find out about the help and support available to manufacturing and engineering firms in the West Midlands
- Support with innovation and using proven technology giving you predictable expansion and increased profits
- Weekly e-newsletter with ideas, opportunities and invitations
- Free access to our library of resources for engineers- discover proven ideas and methods to take your business to the next level